Looking for new music to listen to?
I’ve recently stumbled upon Twenty One Pilots and fell in love. They are a musical duo who writes songs that are ridiculously deep. Like, seriously. Tyler Joseph the lead singer basically bleeds music he’s so passionate and Josh Dun the band’s drummer is so clean. He is probably one of the best drummers i know of. And did i mention they are hot? Yes, they are basically perfect in every way. They sing, play instruments, and are beautiful.
But I digress, they are definitely a band one should look into. And when you listen to their songs, try not to only hear the music, but feel it as well. Feel the lyrics. Because they are SO meaningful, and it’s something beautiful especially when our society is used to hearing horrible trash on the radio about sitting naked on a heavy metal ball swung from a crane into a building to demolish it. Thanks Miley.
Anyway, please give them a listen, because you’ll become obsessed like I have.
Until next time my fellow music enthusiasts,
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)